Requirements of the Entry Exam
- Basic arithmetic operation with integers numbers and fractions
- Calculations with powers and roots
- Foundations of Algebra (Calculating with letters)
- Linear and quadratic equations
- Linear systems of equations
- Foundations of geometry (eg. simple area and volume calculations, Pythagoras theorem, intercept theorems)
- Linear Functions and their presenation in the coordinate system
The Mathematics test takes 45 Minutes. Pocket Calculators must not be used.
Sample of an entry test
This site shows a sample test.